Tuesday, September 29, 2009

open studios virtual tour


A friend turned me onto Cloth Paper Scissors earlier this month (thanks, Terry!). I don't know how I've missed this great publication all these years. I won't miss it going forward. In it, I learned of their sister publication, Studios. This I've gotta have, as I love looking at other people's work spaces. I study the organization, the practicality, the comfort, colors, you name it and I'm enjoying it & learning from it. Then yesterday, I discovered the blogs for these publications. Better yet, they are hosting a virtual open studios event this Saturday! What a great way to get to see others' studios while sharing my little slice of heaven. Grab a cup of coffee Saturday morning & join me as we take in the sights!

Virtual Open Studios Tour, beginning Saturday, October 3, 2009.

No comments: