Saturday, April 25, 2009

lightning illuminating the clouds

I mentioned in last night's post that a storm rolled in. Here's a snapshot of how the lightning above the clouds looked:

It rained gently a good portion of this afternoon & evening.... perfect for staying indoors and catching up on some things. After several hours, bad words & deep breaths, I was successful uploading data files from the old pc. iTunes was my biggest challenge, but I wasn't about to give up my music ~ no way! The local radio stations don't deliver what I enjoy hearing, so I must purchase the good stuff. Usually, I'm treated to good jazz every Saturday from 7-11 (IPR's "Jazz with Curt Snook") but for some reason it's not on tonight. So, I'm grateful to have iTunes back. Oooo, I just remembered I still have an iTunes gift card to use... heading to the iTunes store now....

2 comments:

Whisperings 13 said...

That shot is...stirring~ I personally love nights like that: stormy, dark, an air of tumultuousness above, negative ions flying around and the winds picking up.. oh - lucky you :o) I know you are battling with the weather and storms- but think positive. the winds always bring a change- and even if it's not for the better at that moment- you never know where it will lead...
good luck with Itunes - let me know if you succeed- I've been putting mine off- too scary for me! lol - I'll battle the storms - you battle the tunes!
enjoy your down time :o)
Trace

di from di-did-it said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment, Trace! We're getting more storms again today ~ I'll do my best to send them out your way! :)