Tuesday, March 17, 2009

it's my favorite holiday!














Happy St. Patrick's Day! Put on some green, grab a mug, throw your troubles to the wind and enjoy one of the best holidays there is! Nearly everyone is in good spirits on this day and... thanks to the best parents possible, I'm blessed to call this my birthday. I love it! Unless my fabulous husband is under-the-weather, we'll be out and about enjoying green beer and what-not (no corned beef & cabbage for me though.... I'm pescetarian). I hope you have a fantastic day too!

May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future!

~ an Irish Blessing


1 comment:

Whisperings 13 said...

May you always have
Walls for the winds,
A roof for the rain,
Tea beside the fire,
Laughter to cheer you,
Those you love near you,
And all your heart might desire!


Go mbeannai Dia duit!

and if that doesn't work..
Irish I was drunk!
Have a GREAT day!!