Saturday, February 21, 2009

challenge: a stimulating task or problem

The last month or so, I've been playing with a challenge for one of the Yahoo groups I'm in, and, well, it's truly been a good challenge & provided lots of learning opportunities (as well as prompted a few bad words here & there). Today I'm back at square one and the clock is ticking. A pal shared a quote to keep me going, which I'd like share too....

"Many of life's failures are men (or women) who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
~ Thomas Edison

Thanks for the challenge, Lab Twins! I'll be hitting it again this weekend.... and will be quite happy with a single.

4 comments:

Mischief Makers said...

This is how you find yourself, your voice ;) Keep moving forward. We're behind you.
Hugs,
Heather :)

Carrie said...

here is some more inspiration

BOP!!!!!

Whisperings 13 said...

I know you've got it in you girlfriend! get out of your head - don't think to much. just let it take control. :0)

(((and remember your not alone - I still have mine to do as well! LOL)))

di from di-did-it said...

Thanks guys. I know there's something in me wanting to get out.. (sure hope it's not just a burp)... Seriously, thanks for the encouragement! You're da best