Sunday, February 15, 2009

belated valentine

I'm blessed to enjoy good nights of sleep. Last night, however, was one of those rare ones where I tossed & turned (could be that double espresso I tried at the new coffee shop after already enjoying a 1/2 pot of coffee at home (wink)). As I lay there, I recalled the wonderful day I'd spent with my love, and how he generously enabled lots of blog time (the party was great, thanks for letting me play, Soul Journal participants & fellow bloggers!). I thought of some of the words that come to mind when I think about my fantastic husband, and put together this belated valentine.











5 comments:

{Daydreamer} said...

Now that's a cool idea.
Hugs,
Heather :)

Lisa said...

L
O
V
E


This!

Carrie said...

thanks for coming by

BOP!!! lolol

Whisperings 13 said...

very cool. The unfortuante side effect of the caf is the sleepless nights- yet the sleepless nights bring on creative thoughts - such a vicious circle! LOL- you've seem to have handled it quite well!
:0) Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Hi - this is very clever - sure it must have a technical name - but love it. Your soaring birds are really cool too. Hope you had a good weekend ...