Saturday, November 2, 2013

5th blogiversary

country fireworks  7/3/11; photo by di-did-it
Today I'm celebrating the fifth anniversary of the day I started blogging. Looking back through the posts over the past five years, there's been a lot of growth in various areas, which makes me feel proud. I've gained friends, skills, experiences, a broader perspective, more courage and self-acceptance -- all good, wonderful things. What's next?

This month I'll be opening an Etsy shop to begin selling some of my handmade items. Instead of a give-away today to celebrate my blogiversary, look for some kind of special when the shop opens. In the meantime, I'll leave you with a quote: 

"You don’t have to be great to get started, but
you have to get started to be great." ~ Les Brown 


Believe, 
Di 

1 comment:

Dr. Christi Hegstad said...

Wow - congratulations on both of these significant accomplishments!! You are inspiring!