Sunday, August 14, 2011

drilling holes in glass pendants

Hubby & I went to a home improvement store yesterday to buy a couple electrical items. We can never seem to get out of those types of stores without snooping around in other isles, which usually means impulse purchases. This time I was the lucky one, finding and purchasing a glass & tile bit for my Dremel. It couldn't stay in the package long, either. I had it out last night to create a new glass pendant. I love my Dremels (yes, so much so that I own two of them). This new drill bit opens up even more creative options for my pendants. YIPPEE!


"Sometimes on the way to the dream, you get lost & find a better one." ~ author unknown

Believe,
Di


1 comment:

DVArtist said...

I just love this!!! The colors and the silver are perfect together
Nicole/Beadwright