Sunday, July 24, 2011

in the zone

Some ideas have been floating around in my head for several months now, and I finally took action on them yesterday. The hours flew by before I knew it. Not only did I have an absolute blast creating these pieces, I'm totally diggin' the results and can't wait to create more. The possibilities are endless & my mind is racing. Granted, I have a long way to go but this is an excellent start. This afternoon was spent cutting & grinding a couple dozen pieces of glass for the next time I can play, which I sure hope is soon {grin}.


"My motto - sans limites." ~ Isadora Duncan

Believe,
Di

4 comments:

DVArtist said...

I absolutely love these pieces. Fabulous!!!
Nicole/Beadwright

Her Speak said...

Found your blog through a Paint Party post--looks like you have some fabulous stuff cooking here! Can't wait to see what you dream up! :)

rivergardenstudio said...

I can tell that you are having so much fun with your new jewelry ideas and I love the results! Also, these are beautiful quotes. roxanne

Dove said...

These are just stunning! You do great work!