Tuesday, July 28, 2009

movement

Today I worked on my piece for the "Snow White" challenge I'm participating in. If I'd been thinking, I'd have taken a picture of my Sculpey Glaze mishap & share it as a blooper, but I thought of it too late. Suffice it to say when they say you can bake the glaze a few minutes to help seal it, they mean 1 or 2 minutes ~ not 5 or 6. LOL. Anyway, the background paint isn't dry so I can't yet assemble the piece. Thus, I'm sharing a photo I took today which captures some of my very favorite colors. I'll share the challenge piece yet this week (it's due 8/1).



4 comments:

K said...

I love this photo!
Bye, Kitty

Anonymous said...

This photo is so pretty. You have an wonderful eye for photography.Sorry about the sculpey mishap.

Melissa ;-) said...

The photo is beautiful - but you are a tease! Let's see some Snow White!!!

di from di-did-it said...

Your timing is perfect, ladies (see subsequent post)! Thanks so much!