Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWOH winner

OWOH = WOW! I am so glad I made the effort to participate in this wonderful event. I haven't even scratched the surface when visiting all the fabulous creative souls & their blogs. Heck, I haven't even read the comments on my own blog (I'm sorry for this ~ it's on the top of my to-do list for tomorrow!). For now, it's February 17 pm and time to announce my winner. Drum roll please...
#131.... Nicole at Beadwright! Nicole, I'll contact you for your book choice and mailing address.

My sincere thanks to all the visitors to my blog during this event. I'm anxious to read the comments tomorrow as well as continue visiting others from the event.

Believe,
Di

7 comments:

DVArtist said...

Hello and thank you so very much for allowing me to be arpart of your blog and OWOH. I am so blessed to be receiving your wonderful gift.
You have brightened my days.
Nicole/Beadwright

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Congrats to Nicole! She's a sweetheart...I'm so happy for her! Life is a Verb is one of my all time favorite books! I like to go on her blog to find out what's new, too! Thanks for the fun! ♥

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Congratulations Nicole! Way to go! A happy dance for you!!!!!

Diana S said...

Hi Di. Life is a Verb is great so far! I'm only on Chapter 3 but already I love it.

Mimi said...

Hooray for you winner!!

Mimi

Teresa aka Tess said...

Congratulations to Nicole, she is one lucky lady. I've had so much fun with this OWOH 2011. Can't wait for next years new beginning.
I hope to see you there too during "Our World Our Art"

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Congratulations to your OWOH winner, Di.

It was a fun event and I'm glad to have seem so many nice blogs and creative makings through it.