Tuesday, July 9, 2019

short break + glass pendants


Other than doodling and starting a new drawing class, I haven't crafted or created anything for a couple weeks. There have been a lot of changes going on at the office, and when home, I was preparing for our annual Fourth of July party. Weird, now that the party is behind us, I'm finding it hard getting back into creating. It's like exercising, if I take a break, it's tough to get restarted. By posting this today, I'm hoping it'll encourage me to get back on the horse (so to speak). It's a photo of the glass pendants I made this past winter/spring. I really like the new technique of lumpy soldering - it's much more pleasing to my eye than smooth solder. It adds another layer of interest to each piece. 

I don't know what I'll be posting next week, but it will be something new that I work on this week. :)

No comments: